Thursday, January 3, 2013

A gift from Greenwich had Overload our Tummy: Better than Any Other Christmas Pizza Party


I am checking some of my old pictures when I found a folder about the time that I won  on one of Greenwich FB/Twitter Contest.



It is so easy to join. I just tag 3 of my friends and share the link. That is already a valid entry. Then I am one of the winners of the contest. It is tag, share and win! That is very simple.





They notify me via twitter and email on how to claim the prize. It is good that they communicate with us because compare to other contests, if you will not check there page, you won't realize that you are one of the winners. Aside from that, it is great that they let us choose the nearest store location that is most convenient for us to claim the prize. I choose Festival Mall which is not far from my boarding house and where I usually buy my grocery and other stuff.

Since I had work scheduled last December 1 and I was so excited to claim my prize, that is why I requested my friend, Rodel Miclat, to claim it. However, I didn't know that he is also one of the winners. My plan for them (Miclat Family) to enjoy the pizza is a not a success because Rodel's prize is already overflowing. He had 4 boxes and I got 4 boxes of Barkada-sized Greenwich Special Overload. A total of 8 boxes. 


Ending, they let me bring my prize (the 4 boxes of Barkada-sized Greenwich Special Overload) to my work. I shared it to my teammates and wavemates. It is like my advance birthday pizza party since December is my birth month. I thought that there is shortage of slices but its not. Each person got 2-3 slices. Because of that, most of them got interested to join and they are asking a lot of information. They are following now Greenwich in Facebook. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are some of my old pictures when I shared Greenwich with a friend.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You can visit and like Greenwich Pizza Official Facebook Account for Contest and Freebies. Here is the page link.

http://www.facebook.com/GreenwichPizza 

You can follow Greenwich Pizza at Twitter:

@greenwichpizza


Please be reminded that I, the author, is not part of the establishment. I am a fan and just sharing my thoughts, experiences and appreciation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive or Negative. Your Comments/Feedbacks is Important.