Monday, January 21, 2013

Food Trip: A way to enjoy the Freeday with Tokyo Tokyo





This fastfood is one of the famous restaurant in the Philippines selling Japanese food especially  Bento. I visited this store during my restday from work after grocery shopping in SM Hypermart located at ground floor of Festival Mall. I always love to eat to restaurant which I haven't tried before.


 











I ordered Honey Chicken Teriyaki Bento with Red Iced Tea  (Php115) and  add-on of California Maki (can't remember the price) to complete my meal.





It has a sweet taste since it has honey and the stir-fried vegetables surfeit the sweetness to balance the meal. I am not a fan of California Maki but still a good stuff that add a different flavor to my meal. 

I hope I can still get some of my pictures from my teammate after we revisited another Tokyo Tokyo branch in Pioneer Forum Mall.

*****************************************************
I recommend that you visit the other link below. You can compare and check the similarities to other restaurant. Prices that I provided are the prices when I purchased it. It may change anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive or Negative. Your Comments/Feedbacks is Important.