Friday, February 1, 2013

Saibachi Japanese Restaurant




Chicken Katsu with Rice
It is my rest day and at the same time payday so I go to the mall and look something to feed myself something new. I usually saw this Japanese resto everytime I go for groceries at the near Hypermart. It's my first time to visit Saibachi.  This restaurant is  located at L1-1003 Festival Mall, Filinvest, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. 


I've seen uncooked katsudon in groceries but never attempted to buy some since I don't have kitchen in my boarding house. This is why I ordered this Chicken Katsu with Rice to answer my curiosity. It is a breaded chicken with dipping sauce. They used bread crumbs for coating. There's a side dish of fresh salad with mayonnaise which is included in the bento. I also added Miso Soup because it is very famous in Japanese and Korean cooking. The taste of this soup is too hard to explain but it is very different from beef  broth. 

Overall the food and experience is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive or Negative. Your Comments/Feedbacks is Important.